What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Schaumburg after visiting Blackbear performance. Met Justin and Jared this morning and both are stand up guys. Justin answered all my questions and takes customer service to a whole new level. The tune itself made a drastic improvement and the Denali feels like a whole new truck. She has got a little more giddy, firmer shifts, and improved mileage. For example-I was getting a little over 14 MPG's on the way down there via the D.I.C. I included a pic of the 'post' results. Nothing but positive things to say about the time spent down there and now I have just one sticker on my ride--one and only ;) Now gotta check on my water heater repair....:emotions122:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed her...second wash with the new paint and I'm finding new scratches every time I look at it. Perks of being black.. :/

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Bought some touchup paint to try to cover up the massive scrapes on the corner of my front bumper. People suck at judging corners around my truck, apparently. It's been corner-rubbed numerous times and it's getting ugly. Nobody has once stopped or left a note or anything, either, and it's happened probably half a dozen times. Pisses me off. I'm thinking about getting a bullbar with the corner wrap extension things. I think they're ugly, but it should help keep people off my paint job.....

kmann1994

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Semi-big weekend for my 2001 Suburban if I don't say so myself!

Installed 35W 5000K HID's in my aftermarket LED halo projector headlights! They are really, truly amazing. I should really post pics...you wouldn't believe how awesome it looks. I have an Audi style LED strip as well

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score

Installed 35W 5000K HID's in my aftermarket LED halo projector headlights! They are really, truly amazing. I should really post pics...you wouldn't believe how awesome it looks. I have an Audi style LED strip as well

Hmmmm....................

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score

No pix=lies.... Post up some!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy