What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I know but she is at 251k and I know if I wait longer and sell I won't get anything over 2gs for it. I was going to get a 4 door power window conversion and a center console set up but it just is not worth it. Might as well sell it for what I can and then find another NBS. This time gonna do a Tahoe not a burban. The GF took her bonus from work and decided to get a GL550 and said we need to toss the suburban get what we can and use to get something with less miles and with power everything.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know but she is at 251k and I know if I wait longer and sell I won't get anything over 2gs for it. I was going to get a 4 door power window conversion and a center console set up but it just is not worth it. Might as well sell it for what I can and then find another NBS. This time gonna do a Tahoe not a burban. The GF took her bonus from work and decided to get a GL550 and said we need to toss the suburban get what we can and use to get something with less miles and with power everything.

Good luck with that GL550. Yeah, sure it is cool and "sexy" looking, that's why the ladies like it.

Let me know when it will start to give you troubles, as it will never be as solid as your Suburban was (heck, most likely still is) and I hope you know that that GL will NEVER even get close to the miles your Burb currently has.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Good luck with that GL550. Yeah, sure it is cool and "sexy" looking, that's why the ladies like it.

Let me know when it will start to give you troubles, as it will never be as solid as your Suburban was (heck, most likely still is) and I hope you know that that GL will NEVER even get close to the miles your Burb currently has.

yeah it is really nice. I mean massage seats and heated this and that is cool. I never wanted a luxury SUV just wanted something utilitarian that worked well and had creature comforts. This NBS does have the utility side, however it lacks a lot of just the base comforts. No rear AC, no Carpet (Vinyl floor) no power windows, no Power mirrors.

I almost miss my OBS it had power everything just no leather.

Today is my first day driving the GL into the city. I have not yet hit the freeway with it. It has just under 300 miles on it now. Lets see it at 3000 by end of July. biggest issue is that it gets worse mileage then my Suburban does. Not that I care much in the way of fuel economy and gas prices have been dropping a big number out here but I do have to jump from 87 to premium.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that sucks Heath :(

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks for sure Heath, hope you all are ok!! Gotta fill us in with details when you get a chance!!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it is really nice. I mean massage seats and heated this and that is cool. I never wanted a luxury SUV just wanted something utilitarian that worked well and had creature comforts. This NBS does have the utility side, however it lacks a lot of just the base comforts. No rear AC, no Carpet (Vinyl floor) no power windows, no Power mirrors.

I almost miss my OBS it had power everything just no leather.

Today is my first day driving the GL into the city. I have not yet hit the freeway with it. It has just under 300 miles on it now. Lets see it at 3000 by end of July. biggest issue is that it gets worse mileage then my Suburban does. Not that I care much in the way of fuel economy and gas prices have been dropping a big number out here but I do have to jump from 87 to premium.

Well, as I mentioned, GOOD LUCK.

If you can afford a GL with 300 miles on it, it should not be a problem to find a nice NBS or NNBS Tahoe/Yukon with all the luxeries in it as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES