What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2^^^ No way to tell for sure without measuring, heck, most of them out there that are stock are 1/4-1/2 inch higher on the driver side than the passenger side in just the front.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got back from a 5 day camping trip with the family and had a blast!! Had some quality relaxing time as well as adding a few new scratches on the denali from doing some "deep woods" logging with the denali dragging firewood back to camp!!
Now just gotta figure out why my air suspension compressor stopped working, hoping it's something simple instead of needing to replace my not even 1 year old compressor!! lol

Attachments

• Denali WW Camping.jpg
    Denali WW Camping.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 54

John_denali

Reaction score
^^looks like a blast man. August can't come fast enough, going camping too. Got my AutoCal in yesterday and I brought it to work so I could set it up and be ready to log. Damn work comp let me install the software but won't recognize the AutoCal unless I have admin rights. Bummer.....

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally bought some escalade vents color matched and brake light. Tomorrow I'll update with pics and add them to my album

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got back from a 5 day camping trip with the family and had a blast!! Had some quality relaxing time as well as adding a few new scratches on the denali from doing some "deep woods" logging with the denali dragging firewood back to camp!!
Now just gotta figure out why my air suspension compressor stopped working, hoping it's something simple instead of needing to replace my not even 1 year old compressor!! lol

I think this is the first time i actually have seen the "Denali" besides your avatar. Think you could do w/ a Esky Rack? Thoughts on this? ha ha.

and trip looked like alot of fun.

On topic-- Absolutely nothing for a long time, except stuff not working. Rear window stopped working, rear a/c blows hot only. Bumping noise from rear.

No time to diagnose, School and other toy killing me.

(lots of new guys on here now)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is the first time i actually have seen the "Denali" besides your avatar. Think you could do w/ a Esky Rack? Thoughts on this? ha ha.

and trip looked like alot of fun.

On topic-- Absolutely nothing for a long time, except stuff not working. Rear window stopped working, rear a/c blows hot only. Bumping noise from rear.

No time to diagnose, School and other toy killing me.

(lots of new guys on here now)

I've posted a few pics up in the past of the denali, but it's nothing special to look at so no need to brag about it on my part!! And yes, the trip was fun for sure!! Not dunes fun, but relaxing fun!! Our trailer was 30 feet from the edge of the lake so I could practically fish from the front door of the trailer if I wanted too!! lol

And quit being so busy Mike, not the same without you on here with your mod of the day updates!!! lol

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

So also had a chance to mess with the compressor for the rear air suspension that I bought from Arnott less than a year ago and sure enough it's messed up for sure!! All I get is a click from the square box on the compressor and nothing else, so just got done emailing them tonight and gonna call them in the morning to see what they say!! Crazy to look at both my rear shocks after having the toyhauler hooked up to the truck all week, can you say fully deflated!! lol Wish me luck, hopefully the Arnott customer service is as good as what others have experienced with them in the past!!

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did some electrical troubleshooting to make sure I need a new fuel pump. Sure enough, I do. This one lasted a day, we'll see if the next one I get lasts for a little longer. Super stoked to cross this fuel pump off my to do list.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SWEET, I like it!!!!!!!!

(not the compressor problem, the camp site and trailer. ;-)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SWEET, I like it!!!!!!!!

(not the compressor problem, the camp site and trailer. ;-)

Completely agree!! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Well found out today that my compressor is for sure dead as can be!! Powered up the 2 wires going to the compressor and it's a no go, so contacted Arnott and arranged to send it back!!

So after I boxed it up and installed my original compressor onto my truck, I decided to take off the air fittings to each shock to make sure i was getting a good connection on them and low and behold, I took the passenger side one off and oil came gushing out!! Talk about crappy, the shock had given out and all the shock fluid was just sitting inside of the air bag bladder!!

So gave them yet again another call and already have a replacement being sent out today, just kind of crappy that I had to pay for the shock ahead of time and will get reimbursed when they receive the blown one!! $185 deposit, painful!!! :nono:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100