What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuckHunter

Reaction score
Replaced my fuel pump/filter and lines, cv axles, Finally smoked the 3rd break light and corners on the headlights. Washed and waxed it, ordered a new 06 sierra grille and billet insert. Believe i have run out of things to do to it. Shes still runing strong little less than 220000 deabting on selling it just hard to part with it

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 52
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn that was alot of sh*t to do....Well done and looks really good. There is always 'something' to do/mod :D

Thanks Jacob....

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chris. Most of the info is in this thread if you didn't see it before:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42389

Just under $700 with new headlights included shipped to my door. If you could spare the downtime and just send him yours-you would save alot ;)
The light output is amazing-so crisp and focused. Thanks for your opinion-I think they are close(wasn't flashed at all while out checking them). It is hard to take night pics with a cheaper camera too. The lights don't throw as much glare as the pic shows. PM me if you have any other questions.

-J

No wonder I hadn't seen a thread about it, it was in the vendors section!! lol
Thanks for the info Jason, someday I'll do the retro thing to my headlights!!

Bikeboy80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got about 90% of the sound system hooked up and tested before I started to put some panels back. I also did the antenna delete mod, ran a wire up the door weather strip and put in the plate w/o hole.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my fuel pump/filter and lines, cv axles, Finally smoked the 3rd break light and corners on the headlights. Washed and waxed it, ordered a new 06 sierra grille and billet insert. Believe i have run out of things to do to it. Shes still runing strong little less than 220000 deabting on selling it just hard to part with it

She certainly still looks GREAT. If she is still running great, WHY sell her?

brudgers90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMAG0235.jpg

color matched the grill today and ordered some h1 hids to go in the kc

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

She certainly still looks GREAT. If she is still running great, WHY sell her?
can i order those moldings for my truck the chrome ones on yours?

BigBlackTrain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lots of Stuff....

My Acura TL Type S has Red ambient interior lighting, so I decided to do the same. It doesn't replace the dome and reading lamp, but gives a slight Red glow to the cup holders and front floor boards. I have the lights connected to the power and ground of where the CD changer was connected, so it dims with the rest of the interior and they don't turn on until the lights do. I love it. I also installed my AVIC-220 Nav unit to my Pioneer Headunit. Installed Hella Black Magic Flood lights behind front grill, mounted to radiator supports and put H3 100W bulbs in instead of the stock 55W that comes with them. Removed the 6 disc denali in dash CD player and replaced with another compartment. Installed 4 Diamond Audio 6.5" speakers, 4 one inch Diamond Audio Tweeters, and crossovers. Washed and refilled fluids. She is riding dark. The first 2 photos are the front floor boards, but one is with a flash and one is without.
photo.jpg
photo-1.jpg
photo5.jpg
photo4-1.jpg
photo3-1.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo2-2.jpg
photo2.jpg

Last edited:

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score

Well if you ever de-badge....hook me up with the ones behind your rear tires:Handshake:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMAG0235.jpg

color matched the grill today and ordered some h1 hids to go in the kc

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

can i order those moldings for my truck the chrome ones on yours?

The chrome mouldings are original, OEM Yukon trim. I therefore assume you can order these, YES.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx