What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Munky

Reaction score
Put on my window visors so I can crack the windows in the rain and not get wet. Also noticed both of my windows are scratched to hell on the outside of them. I'm talking about multiple scratches and fairly deep. It looks as if there is a cheese grater on the inside of my door. I'm gonna try and get some pics tomorrow and post up. I pulled out the moldings and can't find anything that would be causing this?!?!?!?!?!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put on my window visors so I can crack the windows in the rain and not get wet. Also noticed both of my windows are scratched to hell on the outside of them. I'm talking about multiple scratches and fairly deep. It looks as if there is a cheese grater on the inside of my door. I'm gonna try and get some pics tomorrow and post up. I pulled out the moldings and can't find anything that would be causing this?!?!?!?!?!

Probably traps dirt in the seal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts