What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Man max your Denali sounds like a beast. I see your in Denver too... I need to come check your ride out!

Slowly getting there, needs some boost or a cam swap now. Where are you in Denver? I'm down by coors field in five points.

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spent 160 bucks between a full tank and an alignment, well worth it though, ha

yesterday replaced outer passenger tie rod, so much easier to do than i remember on my obs, lol

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slowly getting there, needs some boost or a cam swap now. Where are you in Denver? I'm down by coors field in five points.

Cool man! I'm over in cherry creek. We need to meet up for a beer and talk cars one day :cheers:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
For sure dude I'm over there all the time, love little ollie's and room and board is the damn devil! We'll have to grab a beer at the cricket sometime, or you can roll over to the hood...dope ass distillery just opened up down the street.

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a pair of roof rack cross bars on Craigslist. Bought them for $25... It was a good day...

Sorry, just realized I posted this in the wrong section... can't find a way to delete. Ignore & carry on...

Last edited:

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran my sub and amp wires. PAC module should be here today and picking up the sub and amp tonight. Two 12inch diamond d4s In a dual ported box with a Memphis 1000watt amp. Trading for my galaxy s3 with some dude off Craigslist plus $100 to me
48e20aaf-17a3-e61f.jpg

Sent from my iOS6 iPhone using Tapatalk

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
galaxy s3 > iphone 4S

:)

ahhh...my truck is smooth as butta.... $1k later :(

I thought so and have been droid dice the OG droid but true the 4s and fell in love. No FC's and smooth as butter. No lag, and the smaller size is much more comfortable in the hand than the big gs3 even though I love the screen size. And retina>super amoled :)

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
I thought so and have been droid dice the OG droid but true the 4s and fell in love. No FC's and smooth as butter. No lag, and the smaller size is much more comfortable in the hand than the big gs3 even though I love the screen size. And retina>super amoled :)

see the small 4s screen got to me once i held the galaxy s3...and the quad core processor owns iphone

ios5 and app store own google play and ice cream....but OMG the camera on the galaxy s3

ok...back OT-

I love my denali now that she is crispy :)

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
see the small 4s screen got to me once i held the galaxy s3...and the quad core processor owns iphone

ios5 and app store own google play and ice cream....but OMG the camera on the galaxy s3

ok...back OT-

I love my denali now that she is crispy :)

See I ran them side by side before I decided and the 4s was faster even with gs3 on 4g and with both on wifi. Plus for me a big thing is the battery life is amazing in comparison plus it charges incredibly fast. It's all preference both are awesome phones. I miss my custom cm10 ROM though but jailbroken iOS 6 is making up for it right now haha

Oh and back to -OT

I am so hyped to pick up my system tonight!

Sent from my iOS6 iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts