What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRandle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way!
Give me tows and trade wheels if you're going to sell it ..at the very least.

Greg

Like I said in the last forum lol 3 payments of $3,999.99 :)

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Shit you look just like me.. Washed the truck today

ypedejyz.jpg

It really looked like yours in this stage!
107c1b56.jpg

JRandle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it's not the same Tahoe lol

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Jdpber's hoe was the inspiration for mine tho! I just had to change mine up so it didn't look identical lol

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed both the denali as well as our jetta today, both look beautiful.....for at least the next few days before the rains start up again!!

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned the seats, vacuumed the interior, added some oil stepped back and admired the interior. Oh and I also put new windshield wipers on the wife's crv.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cleaned the interior especially the inside after my bestfriend threw up in it.... 3rd time this year i have been DD for some one and they have thrown up in my truck. 2nd time she did it............ but i will take that over her being stupid and driving drunk

BLKHOE05

Reaction score
I decided to clean up my 05 Hoe this weekend and ended up debadging, removing roof rails, removing side moldings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts