What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattvand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find that shifter? Do you have part numbers?

Looks good, by the way.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you find that shifter? Do you have part numbers?

Looks good, by the way.

I searched via goggle and also found a thread on GMFS. The price is a steep for a shifter but I guess it depends how bad or what you are willing to spend on certain mods. I got it from here: http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts/gm-lever-asm-26093957.html

It took about 2 weeks-I ordered it-got a message stating it would take no longer because it was a special order item--ended up coming from a dealer in Cali.

Here is the post from GMFS showing the two shifters: http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4225606&postcount=65

Also a thread from here with some useful info: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38694

It is not a perfect color match but close enough and thanks for the compliments....

-J

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Cancelled appointment with the guys that were gonna put in my cd player and did it myself.Kind of a pain because on star threw me for a loop.Thanks to the boys over at crutchfield for the help!

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good J. I think I have the same one installed at the moment.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my family and my sisters family up to the mountain last night for some night time sledding and snow drifting, man oh man do I love our denali!!

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Cleaned it up and grabbed a bite to eat.....

Snapped a quick pic of the sweet cutoff from the retro ;)

picture.php

Sweeeeeet...

What I do today :D?

tarypapu.jpg

zype6ypa.jpg

e6emyqa5.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty happy lol
The rest will be in my build thread...

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Installed a Corsa Sport exhaust on my Tahoe last night. Sounds great.

Yeah!? Would you be able to make a vid? I'm thinking about getting corsa or borla not sure yet

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
Drove my Tahoe to work today...

Wifes Yuk is in the shop getting fixed from the wreck so i'm now driving a 2012 Burb as a rental for the week... its pretty sweet.. think i need to upgrade.

mortneff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed a new battery, Exide Nascar Extreme. I believe this is my 4th battery. I am the original owner and have 345,083 miles.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emptied the gas out of my boat for the winter and put some of it in my truck the other day, let me tell you my trucks exhaust smells pretty good running on some race gas!!! hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts