What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went on a snow adventure with TYF member WTRJOCK today up at the mountain, did a bit of offroading and lots of snow drifting and cookies!! Talk about lots of fun, will post up pics and a video of an idiot with too much alcohol in him doing something completely stupid on top of a truck!! Did I take video of it.....of course!! Was that stupid person wtrjock or myself, absolutely not!! lol

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the last week I've installed Corsa Sport Exhaust and an Airaid Jr. inatke. Did an oil change today.

photo2cc.jpg

I cut 3 inches off the end of the exhaust pipe before I attached the tips. Tucks under the wheel well. Looks cleaner.

photo1mgf.jpg

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Put my new winter rims+tires on and took some pics of the truck and my wrx.

Rims are 16" Cragar Soft 8's with General A/T 2 tires(same tires that I had, no complaints)

I like it, looks a little more rugged to me.

imag0494rz.jpg

newtiresonsteelies.jpg

imag0496t.jpg

imag0497tl.jpg

imag0498l.jpg

imag0500q.jpg

imag0514l.jpg

imag0516p.jpg

imag0502s.jpg

imag0504fn.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went on a snow adventure with TYF member WTRJOCK today up at the mountain, did a bit of offroading and lots of snow drifting and cookies!! Talk about lots of fun, will post up pics and a video of an idiot with too much alcohol in him doing something completely stupid on top of a truck!! Did I take video of it.....of course!! Was that stupid person wtrjock or myself, absolutely not!! lol

Day later and still dont see pics or videos!!!!! Slacker.
(unless you posted elsewhere)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, completely got sidetracked!! Here are some pics of Wtrjocks truck doing 2wd cookies, one of both of our trucks, the sled hill place I learned about yesterday, and my truck after the chemical bath (road way deicer) it took from the whole trip up the mountain!! Talk about a mess but soo much fun, I would have taken more pics but I didn't have a co pilot on this trip to help me out!!

Attachments

• Wtrjock1.jpg
    Wtrjock1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Wtrjock2.jpg
    Wtrjock2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Wtrjock and I.jpg
    Wtrjock and I.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Little Jon.jpg
    Little Jon.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Truck dirty.jpg
    Truck dirty.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 44

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, here's the video of the very very drunk guy that took a ride on top of the jeep while it was screwing around in the snow!! And yes, he's holding a phone up and filming the whole thing from up there!! Talk about completely stupid.......and yes I had to take video of it!! hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_PeRobGFAk&feature=youtu.be

Wish I would have gotten video of Travis and I making our trucks have fun in the snow, we both had way too much fun with both of our rigs but both forgot to have Travis's wife film it for us!! Maybe next time!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like alot of fun, but not fun cleaning the trucks every winter.

for drunk guy... Well. you summed it up really.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like alot of fun, but not fun cleaning the trucks every winter.

for drunk guy... Well. you summed it up really.

Yeah, cleaning it all up after just a trip up to the mountains sucks for sure, but still way fun!

The drunk guy.......well it was only priceless because he didn't die!! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555