What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting to it. I had some friends over last night and the garage and drive are blocked. Too hard to see in the garage.

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped mine off for 125k mile service and detail. Also getting my front driver seat motors replaced and headlights adjusted. I wish I could find some decent fog light upgrades. My lenses are clear but I can barely tell they're on. They suck.

Also, does anyone know if the 07 MY remote starter can be retrofitted to an 06 Yukon? I'd like to have a remote start feature, but I don't want two fobs. I'd like to use the 07 fob since they're the same, with the exception of the additional button.

What do you have an 06 Yukon? HID's in the fogs is the only thing worthwhile. Otherwise, yes you can barely tell they're on. Order a 880 Hid kit from Xentec on ebay, cheap but very effective.

Jewel or Jalopy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just changed the oil, probably 30 min from seup to cleanup. Man I love working on this thing, I didn't even have to jack it up. :D

Still need to flush the trans fluid and brake fluid, and change spark plugs. Will wait for it to warm up a bit first.

dcwhybrew

Reaction score
What do you have an 06 Yukon? HID's in the fogs is the only thing worthwhile. Otherwise, yes you can barely tell they're on. Order a 880 Hid kit from Xentec on ebay, cheap but very effective.

Matt, yes I have an 06 Yukon SLT. Thanks for the recommendation. Do I need to buy anything else to go with the Xentec 880s? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RossHashanah007