What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed and vacuum'd out my denali, seems like that's the only thing I ever do to that truck anymore!! Oh well!! lol

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed and vaccummed but I also plasti dipped the lower valance and rear bumper plastic. I'll throw some pics up tomorrow.

MrJuanderful

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Details? pics?

I got tired of looking and bought this.One owner,clean,trade in.Original wheels didn't have a nick in them,owner drove like a wuss.Underside very clean,no rust.Mint interior.Truck is kind of a diva...what kind of truck poses during a test drive?

Attachments

• 2003 GMC test drive crop.jpg
    2003 GMC test drive crop.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

MrJuanderful

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man, looks great! Of course, I am partial to white 2003 Yukons tho

Thanks brother.Ha Ha yeah,it came down to white or silver for me,I don't wash enough for black.

I also got a Yukon over a Denali.The AWD scared me,and the 5.3 is plenty powerful for these trucks.I may dress it up with Denali grill and bumper cover as soon as one comes my way.

Any advice for getting the pic not to be a thumbnail,the pic is off my computer,not photobucket.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plugs, wires, AC & Serpentine Belt, Full Synthetic Oil ----> DONE

Detailed inside and out as well....try to take it for a ride before it rains ;)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got tired of looking and bought this.One owner,clean,trade in.Original wheels didn't have a nick in them,owner drove like a wuss.Underside very clean,no rust.Mint interior.Truck is kind of a diva...what kind of truck poses during a test drive?

Nice looking rig, congratulations!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts