What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you end up getting your wheel from? I'm still VERY happy with mine!

OHSIXX pm'd me a link to an eBay listing tonight! What a guy! He ordered one too. I can't wait to install it

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OHSIXX pm'd me a link to an eBay listing tonight! What a guy! He ordered one too. I can't wait to install it

Now the cat is outta the bag....lol

Can't wait for mine also.....gonna be a nice interior upgrade :waytogo:

The clean Denali's gotta stick together :Handshake:

Last edited:

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was wheeling a little off and on that day but also racing friends, kicking the ass end out. just a bunch of hooning around. but eh shit happens... prolly getting a dmax now.

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
was wheeling a little off and on that day but also racing friends, kicking the ass end out. just a bunch of hooning around. but eh shit happens... prolly getting a dmax now.

I would put another motor in there because these motors are dirty cheap. And just continue to beat the snot out of it.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at getting a new truck anyway and I can't afford to have the hoe down that long. It's my only vehicle so I need something to get to work and back. Prolly gonna part it out some. Pay It off then make some crazy project outta it. Since I won't be able to make the 7400 I owe on it now

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you end up getting your wheel from? I'm still VERY happy with mine!

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Are those the 20s or 22s? I wasn't aware you could get those in 22s until I went to tire rack.

22's

Tom Joad

French V8 lover.
Reaction score
I just changed my sparkplugs.

I thought i would have been harder than that. The worst was the third one, left side : the steering column is not really helping. Lol.

I wish I could change the engine oil but I'm unable to find a suitable oil filter in Europe.
Rockauto gives me dozen of models and none has a counterpart in european manufacturers catalogue !
Even the MannFilter ML1013 is not in the Mann online catalog !

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
emptied out my stuff from it and put it into the new truck.. idk what im doing with the hoe yet. for now it will just sit at a friends.. if i land the 2nd job im trying i will either drop a motor in it and sell it or beat the hell outta it. but i also wanna start modding my new truck.

08 F250 super duty XLT, 6.4 powerstroke crew cab, long bed. has spray in bedliner, 5th wheel ball, remote starter. left the lot with 56,188 miles. just over 21 feet long

IMG_6171_zps28a4a091.jpg
IMG_6178_zpsd2b2ac5d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Open Road