What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:think::think::think:
emptied out my stuff from it and put it into the new truck.. idk what im doing with the hoe yet. for now it will just sit at a friends.. if i land the 2nd job im trying i will either drop a motor in it and sell it or beat the hell outta it. but i also wanna start modding my new truck.

08 F250 super duty XLT, 6.4 powerstroke crew cab, long bed. has spray in bedliner, 5th wheel ball, remote starter. left the lot with 56,188 miles. just over 21 feet long

IMG_6171_zps28a4a091.jpg
IMG_6178_zpsd2b2ac5d.jpg

A FORD ???????? :think:

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had 1 day to get a vehicle.. the Chevy dealer up here wouldnt work with me at all. And this dealer did. its a nice truck. rides well and can move quick for being a 9500 pound beast

hertahoe

Reaction score
Well not today but last Thursday I installed the Spectre 9900 CAI right before a 4 hour trip pulling a boat. Very easy to install but keeping the 3 year old under control and not taking all my tools wasn't...Not much of a sound difference idling or normal acceleration, but when you put your foot in it, I likey. Very gutural sound combined with the Gibson exhaust. I believe it helped on the trip but my average mpg's went down. I sold my wife on it by saying it will help save gas and she won't notice a difference since she doesn't drive like I do. I want to get a BBT in the near future.

PS - I did get a CEL that came on after we stopped to pick up someone after about 2 hours. After a day of sitting at the launch it was off. But once again came on when we headed back. I don't have a scanner.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not today but last Thursday I installed the Spectre 9900 CAI right before a 4 hour trip pulling a boat. Very easy to install but keeping the 3 year old under control and not taking all my tools wasn't...Not much of a sound difference idling or normal acceleration, but when you put your foot in it, I likey. Very gutural sound combined with the Gibson exhaust. I believe it helped on the trip but my average mpg's went down. I sold my wife on it by saying it will help save gas and she won't notice a difference since she doesn't drive like I do. I want to get a BBT in the near future.

PS - I did get a CEL that came on after we stopped to pick up someone after about 2 hours. After a day of sitting at the launch it was off. But once again came on when we headed back. I don't have a scanner.

Get the tune, will have more power, better shifting and some MPG back (unless you turn into a Nascar racer)!! Love my BBT!

dcwhybrew

Reaction score
Had the NNBS brake upgrade done today along with rear pads, oil change (Mobil 1 synthetic 5w30 with K&N 2006 filter) and BG fuel system flush. 140,500k on my Yukon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

emptied out my stuff from it and put it into the new truck.. idk what im doing with the hoe yet. for now it will just sit at a friends.. if i land the 2nd job im trying i will either drop a motor in it and sell it or beat the hell outta it. but i also wanna start modding my new truck.

08 F250 super duty XLT, 6.4 powerstroke crew cab, long bed. has spray in bedliner, 5th wheel ball, remote starter. left the lot with 56,188 miles. just over 21 feet long

IMG_6171_zps28a4a091.jpg
IMG_6178_zpsd2b2ac5d.jpg

Nice truck. I had an 06 F350 King Ranch with the 8 ft bed. I hope you like the length. Keep your Tahoe for a while to make certain you like the F250.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]

Nice truck. I had an 06 F350 King Ranch with the 8 ft bed. I hope you like the length. Keep your Tahoe for a while to make certain you like the F250.

thanks, im liking it alot so far. even though its a ford. was using it today cleaning up a bunch of state fair stuff. glad the bed has a spray on liner.. im keeping the tahoe for now, but she has at least one spun rod bearing so idk what im gonna do with it.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo freakin happy right now, in about an hour or so after I get off of work I get to pick up a set of rims that are pretty much brand new for the denali!! Stay tuned, pics will be coming! :pepper:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooo freakin happy right now, in about an hour or so after I get off of work I get to pick up a set of rims that are pretty much brand new for the denali!! Stay tuned, pics will be coming! :pepper:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.....cliffhangar......exciting!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970