What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will keep that size in mind.......if I decide on keeping them! lol I really have a strange urge right now with them, thinking about trying to flip them for $1000 on CL and if they don't sell then I will keep them!! I know, I know, I'm bad!! lol :insane:

Put those darn wheels on that truck and be happy. ;)

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my new OEM accessory Blackwood steering wheel in the mail today. Knocked out the install in about 1/2 hour. Makes a great improvement on the interior IMO...

Then I will swapping compressors after dinner to see if this will cure my 'Service Ride Control'.....busy day ;)

EDIT:
**New compressor in and all is well**

Attachments

• IMAG0362.jpg
    IMAG0362.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMAG0363.jpg
    IMAG0363.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG0364.jpg
    IMAG0364.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my new OEM accessory Blackwood steering wheel in the mail today. Knocked out the install in about 1/2 hour. Makes a great improvement on the interior IMO...

Then I will swapping compressors after dinner to see if this will cure my 'Service Ride Control'.....busy day ;)

YUP, .............. LOOKS VERY AWESOME!

Goes VERY well with your ESKY Shift Knob.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked her up from the body shop. New bumper on and ready to roll. Too bad I didn't get the complete z71 bumper instead. Oh well the valance should be here next week sometime.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Link to where you got that? Do the sell them for nnbs?

Found a listing on ebay using the Goggle machine...got lucky. Unsure if they have something for the NNBS...didn't even know they had them for the NBS until I saw a thread last week.....

YUP, .............. LOOKS VERY AWESOME!

Goes VERY well with your ESKY Shift Knob.

Thanks buddy :Handshake:

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
started tearing the motor down.. got to the heads and stopped.. needed a breaker bar and didnt have one.. hopefully tomorrow the heads will come off and ill get to the rod bearings.. we shall see.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AGREE!

I ran this size as well (still do, as I do not like rubber bands strung around my wheels).
Overall this size will work out great. Looks good (IMO), ride is nice and smooth and there is enough rubber for your off road ventures.

HAPPY SHOPPING. :)

Is that the size of tires that you are running on the truck in your sig? 275X55R20? Are you stock height?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper