What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried debadging today. Got the SLT badges off successfully. Got the Yukon badge off the drivers door successfully. Ran into a problem with the passenger door: when I took the badge off the clear coat is a mess where the 2way tape was. All kinds of indents and etchings, looks awful. I'm Plasti-dipping the Yukon badge now and putting it back on. Not sure if I should put the drivers side back on to even things out or leave it off.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Tried debadging today. Got the SLT badges off successfully. Got the Yukon badge off the drivers door successfully. Ran into a problem with the passenger door: when I took the badge off the clear coat is a mess where the 2way tape was. All kinds of indents and etchings, looks awful. I'm Plasti-dipping the Yukon badge now and putting it back on. Not sure if I should put the drivers side back on to even things out or leave it off.

Balance it out.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stuck driver side door emblem back on to balance things out (dipped it). I'm thinking of dipping my grill and grill surrounding now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 14

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to paint the tweeter grilles and rear speaker grilles. Ran out of daylight and didn't get the rears put back in.

image-21.jpg

image-20.jpg

image-19.jpg

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe for sale? I've been eyeing OBS duallys lately and as much as I want to keep it, it doesn't make sense to start a collection yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts