What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worked down by the Puget Sound a few days ago and noticed today that the salt water spray was still wet! Good thing it rained today but still need a good wash and clay bar and wax for the winter.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gave her a bath after 300 mile trip to see grandad for his 93 birthday.

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took off the pinstripe and SLT badges and washed/waxed on Saturday, did a full interior LED swap today along with headlight, DRL, and fog housing swap. And smoked tails. Non-fancy pictures to come over the weekend, and good pictures once I paint the grille guard.

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of these..

snowtires3_zps0abd8b70.jpg

Because of this..

snowtires_zps94afe0ab.jpg

snowtires2_zps837afcda.jpg

The one time I don't park it inside...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not ready for snow :okay2:

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
I helped move a bunch of stuff for my dad's friend. Who says your need a pickup to do work.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Took off the pinstripe and SLT badges and washed/waxed on Saturday, did a full interior LED swap today along with headlight, DRL, and fog housing swap. And smoked tails. Non-fancy pictures to come over the weekend, and good pictures once I paint the grille guard.

How was the swap? Been looking into that for awhile. Gauges too?

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was the swap? Been looking into that for awhile. Gauges too?

Not gauges. Sorry, by "full" I meant everything but gauges, which takes a day in itself :p I don't have that time yet.

It went well though. I will make a comment in the thread that I posted my list of bulbs (the reference thread) to explain some of the parts. The only video I could find was for the map and dome lights, everything else I just kinda felt around and eventually figured it out. If I had known exactly what to do for all of it, maybe 2 hours for the swap. Took me about 3-4, with some distractions in between. So, so worth it. I was hesitant about "liking" it when I finished with the sun still up, as the light output was almost completely negligible. The light itself looked great though (no more yellow or ambers on my truck. Woop! (save for front turns). However, once I got back to school and was in the parking garage at night, I started playing with the lights and they lit up the entire truck like day. Literally night and day difference between halogen and LEDs. In addition, it is an easy and not-so-expensive mod.

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
Nice job. I think I know which reference thread that is. I jus haven't had the time to start messing with lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts