What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome punk, did you do something cool with the sky or did you move to Oregon? lol

did you just call JochenWoern a punk?? :eek:

HA HA HA HA...... It sure seems that way doesnt it. I for one would not take that abuse. ha ha ...

If your sky looks like that in Oregon, i am never coming up there. Something is really wrong if it is. lol

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA HA HA HA...... It sure seems that way doesnt it. I for one would not take that abuse. ha ha ...

If your sky looks like that in Oregon, i am never coming up there. Something is really wrong if it is. lol

GREAT to have friends in low places. ;-)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahahahhahahaha, I can't believe I quoted the wrong post!! hahahahahah

Sooooo sorry Jochen, that punk comment was meant for only one punk on here, Mike (aka punk) Tahoewhat!! lol

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Got the winter wheels put on. Don't mind the missing exhaust tip. The new clamp is in the mail. And the drive at work is 1/4 mile ling and dirt, so cleaning it is a never ending battle right now.

null_zpsa415902b.gif

null_zps10ea8edb.gif

null_zps356ef9a1.gif

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GREAT to have friends in low places. ;-)

great to have friends on levels. lol.

hahahahahhahahaha, I can't believe I quoted the wrong post!! hahahahahah

Sooooo sorry Jochen, that punk comment was meant for only one punk on here, Mike (aka punk) Tahoewhat!! lol

Well that is what happens with age my friend. Eye site goes. ha ha..

Going to re-wire a bunch of stuff this weekend.

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score
I cleaned all the leafs off/out of it... wife parked our new rig under a tree with leafs... GRRR I hate leafs. lol

Jewel or Jalopy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jo - looks sharp with the black steelies. Would have loved to find a set like that. What suspension are you running, and what size tires?

I also threw our winter tires on this weekend. Got a good deal on them as A. most of the studs were broken off (and I pulled any still protruding, I'm not a fan of studded tires) and B. the wheels are corroded. I tried various methods to clean them up, but finally gave up as I didn't have the time they needed. Most look better, one I never got to other than stripping the clearcoat.

Here are a few photos. The first one didn't focus right, I'll get another.

10897620784_c599aa9b31.jpg

One wheel that I cleaned up a little:

10897539956_a34c592691.jpg

The other, just clearcoat stripped and sprayed with aluminum cleaner.

10897549306_2623321e20.jpg

Cheers,
Ian
Jewel or Jalopy

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Jo - looks sharp with the black steelies. Would have loved to find a set like that. What suspension are you running, and what size tires?

They are just stock 16's. I have a set of the stock 17 inch 8 hole stock wheels that need tires and I plan on powder coating for next year though. I kinda like the cop look...As far as my suspension goes it's stock. I firmly believe it was a government/police issued hoe but can't prove it quite yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100