What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new depo black headlights came in to replace my OEM denali's, black housing marker lights and new smoked fogs. Trying to update and refresh my truck before the month is out. Lots more work to do.

Can't wait to see pics! I have been considering these.

TecRsq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just put new shoes on my girl, BFG AT KO's in 285/16 size.

No lift yet and they are giving me no problems contact wise, vehicle is 2002 Yukon with Denali 16" rims.

Looks much better with a little meat on the plate!

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the 07+ front brake rotor and caliper swap on my 05.

I took it out to bed the pads in and for anyone planning on this swap, Do it. I went with R1 concepts E-line drilled and slotted rotors and they make a big difference and they`ll get better in 500 miles when they`re completely bedded in.

IMG_9682_zpsf9320ad6.jpg

IMG_9681_zpsf40847a5.jpg

mmeachem

Reaction score
I did the 07+ front brake rotor and caliper swap on my 05.

I took it out to bed the pads in and for anyone planning on this swap, Do it. I went with R1 concepts E-line drilled and slotted rotors and they make a big difference and they`ll get better in 500 miles when they`re completely bedded in.

IMG_9682_zpsf9320ad6.jpg

IMG_9681_zpsf40847a5.jpg

I know the cooper tire is a double sided tire but are you ok with having two different side out. The second one is plainer than the 1st. Not sure if you realized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the cooper tire is a double sided tire but are you ok with having two different side out. The second one is plainer than the 1st. Not sure if you realized.

I know all about that and yes, It has annoyed me for four years.

I mounted and balanced the tires at my friends shop and never noticed it because a week earlier i was crushed at work by a 2000 pound pallet of animal feed partially breaking my sternum that went undiagnosed by my brilliant doctors and they told me it was bruising.

I was in extreme pain so i just wanted to get them on ASAP and just never noticed that i mounted two one side out and two the other side.

I have a brand new set of tires in my garage waiting to go on and they`re gonna be done right this time.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove the denali tonight with the family and realized that one of my DDM Hid bulbs has gone from bright white to a light purple, not bad for 3-4 flawless years running with them but sad I need to find replacements! Anybody purchase HID's from DDM within the last 6 months and were you happy with the quality of them?

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove the denali tonight with the family and realized that one of my DDM Hid bulbs has gone from bright white to a light purple, not bad for 3-4 flawless years running with them but sad I need to find replacements! Anybody purchase HID's from DDM within the last 6 months and were you happy with the quality of them?

Don't do it. Just do it right and get some from TRS

h8nbmps

Reaction score
Replaced the front hubs on my tahoe and did the rear wiper motor and wiper arm on the wifeys tahoe....tomorrow hid install on mine in the am

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score

I just took the risk and installed some last week. They seem to be working alright

Don't do it. Just do it right and get some from TRS

What's TRS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52