What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score
Filled it, with the good stuff and dumped a bottle of seafoam in the tank. Drove it to work, picking up my sister and her boy friend from the air port.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled it, with the good stuff and dumped a bottle of seafoam in the tank. Drove it to work, picking up my sister and her boy friend from the air port.

If you haven't done so yet since you've owned the truck, you should seafoam the intake, clean the throttle body as well as the MAF sensor! Your truck will love you for it!

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My oil pressure stepper motor died a while back and i got a rebuilt cluster from digital-dash-solutions on ebay.

I went with the SS siverado white face with red needles. Every video i watched on how to remove the cluster said it took 20 minutes to remove. I was able to remove and reinstall it in about 15. It was very easy.

IMG_9692_zpsbb6f072a.jpg

Night pictures came out like crap and this was the best one.

IMG_9702_zps42d3cc7c.jpg

They also throw in the trans temp gauge and program it to work.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My oil pressure stepper motor died a while back and i got a rebuilt cluster from digital-dash-solutions on ebay.

I went with the SS siverado white face with red needles. Every video i watched on how to remove the cluster said it took 20 minutes to remove. I was able to remove and reinstall it in about 15. It was very easy.

IMG_9692_zpsbb6f072a.jpg

Night pictures came out like crap and this was the best one.

IMG_9702_zps42d3cc7c.jpg

They also throw in the trans temp gauge and program it to work.

Looks good! Had them replace some burnt out cluster lights along with new stepper motors and an Esky platinum chrome trim rings bezel...he does good work and fast...

picture.jpg

Washed the salt off of it and filled her up today...nothing exciting ;)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out that the seat heaters I bought for the drivers seat in our denali (that have never worked since I bought the truck in '07 ) are going to be showing up on Monday instead of the middle of January like originally thought! Might be having warm buns before Christmas this year, yeah buddy! lol

:favorites37:

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed the salt off yesterday and cleaned the interior. Installed rear weathertech mudflaps. They are rigid and molded, not the ugly soft rubber type. Really changes the aesthetics of the truck.
Now waiting for snow to melt so I can crawl under and check the charcoal can and hoses/solenoids.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Had them replace some burnt out cluster lights along with new stepper motors and an Esky platinum chrome trim rings bezel...he does good work and fast...

picture.jpg

Washed the salt off of it and filled her up today...nothing exciting ;)

I was looking at the one you got but from what i remember it was more expensive than the one i got. I just recently replaced the tires and brakes on my truck and with christmas a week away money was tight so i went cheap but i love the way it looks.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed the salt off yesterday and cleaned the interior. Installed rear weathertech mudflaps. They are rigid and molded, not the ugly soft rubber type. Really changes the aesthetics of the truck.
Now waiting for snow to melt so I can crawl under and check the charcoal can and hoses/solenoids.

Can you post of pic of the mudflaps please. Curious how they look.
Thanks Billy

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out that the seat heaters I bought for the drivers seat in our denali (that have never worked since I bought the truck in '07 ) are going to be showing up on Monday instead of the middle of January like originally thought! Might be having warm buns before Christmas this year, yeah buddy! lol

:favorites37:

Cool and good for you, you will not get bored over the holidays.

Neither will I, installing new tranny cooler lines tomorrow to get rid of this nasty leak.
Will also put new speakers in the wife's BMW 525i and take the instrument cluster out of it to send it away for repair, as most of the pixels are out.

Always something going on. :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968