What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mechahead

Reaction score
I just did this last week.. I found a kit on eBay.

I was looking at those, but didn't see a kit for the Suburban. That and with the set that I bought I did all the regular domes, puddle lamps, and had one left over for the dome in the 81 rabbit.

I did manage to give the truck a bath today.

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at those, but didn't see a kit for the Suburban. That and with the set that I bought I did all the regular domes, puddle lamps, and had one left over for the dome in the 81 rabbit.

I did manage to give the truck a bath today.

Yeah the kit I bought was for the suburban, ESV etc.. so I have left overs.. kit included dome, maps, doors, vanity, plate, reverse and puddles.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

y9a8e6u6.jpg

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I drove it back home from Florida and was lucky to have to change my driver side hub assembly in Virginia. Drove through North Carolina with the hub in 2 pieces untill I noticed that it sounded like my caliper had seized and my brakes were gone. Luckily for my wife and kids I always carry a toolbag with stuff I would need, pulled into an autozone and was able to buy and change out old hub and check brakes on both sides in about an hr and a half.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vac, wash, wax so far this morning in prep for about 1,200 miles in next couple days.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seat heaters came for my drivers seat way earlier in the day than I thought they would, now just gotta get the time tonight to get at installing them! :peace:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My baby is sitting in front of the Westin poinset valet out front. Guy said "yea umm park over there next to the Benz I don't thing it will fit in the garage." And I don't feel like earning to drive that!

None the less I know where the Tahoe is.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seat heaters came for my drivers seat way earlier in the day than I thought they would, now just gotta get the time tonight to get at installing them! :peace:

Its easy. Pulled mine off twice already. lol

My baby is sitting in front of the Westin poinset valet out front. Guy said "yea umm park over there next to the Benz I don't thing it will fit in the garage." And I don't feel like earning to drive that!

None the less I know where the Tahoe is.

Hey, at least he did not try it and say opps and come in and say we have a problem. Honesty that i would respect from them. Here forget it, they would of pulled it right in and then blamed me for the damage.

What did i do.

Looked at all the brown sut all over my tahoe. Looks like it rained mud. (suppose to be from mexico volcano or something.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968