What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh shit soldier do it! I can put you in contact with the guy for engines.

ha ha ha.. I had a feeling you would pop up. lol.

Its not too bad, but means things are starting to fall apart. So time to freshen things up. Why not go all out then, right?

Now that's what im talking about.

The oil leak sucks though.

Yeah it is surely on my list of things as this tank is way toooo slow for me. 5.3 and 3.23 gears are not a good combo for my driving habits. A prius can leave me at the light. ha ha.

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha ha ha.. I had a feeling you would pop up. lol.

Its not too bad, but means things are starting to fall apart. So time to freshen things up. Why not go all out then, right?

Yeah it is surely on my list of things as this tank is way toooo slow for me. 5.3 and 3.23 gears are not a good combo for my driving habits. A prius can leave me at the light. ha ha.

A bigger motor isn't gonna speed you up Mrs. Daisy!! lol

OhioHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saturday installed 3-6 drop and threw on the summer wheels to check for fitment
5346D800-A2F7-4939-9875-CC250DB15A59_zpsa71gg4uo.jpg

5CED38BD-16A4-43E9-B488-44ADBADD7AEE_zpsdfuqyvzv.jpg

And yesterday cut off exhaust pipe and did two turndowns before the axle. Excuse my rusty undercarriage :(

2E7E8EE6-BD97-4DA5-8433-DBA2DC24B941_zps5hzljywj.jpg

OhioHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's definitely a different sound. Will have to see if it becomes too loud for me. Just thought it would clean up the back end since I have a rollpan, smooth vents, and shaved hatch coming in the near future.

AH64Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Z71 Roof Rack

Found a guy parting out a Z71 Suburban on Craigslist and got a deal on the factory roof rack. Took me about an hour to remove the old one and put the new on. If anybody wants to do it make sure you get a star bit set. I got a cheap 3pc star, hex and some other kind for about $7 at Harbor Freight. I got the old factory ones for sale if anyone is interested. Not looking to drive from here in Texas back to South Carolina with them in the back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 26

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a guy parting out a Z71 Suburban on Craigslist and got a deal on the factory roof rack. Took me about an hour to remove the old one and put the new on. If anybody wants to do it make sure you get a star bit set. I got a cheap 3pc star, hex and some other kind for about $7 at Harbor Freight. I got the old factory ones for sale if anyone is interested. Not looking to drive from here in Texas back to South Carolina with them in the back.

Nice!

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score

What part of Texas was the Z-71 being parted out in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus