What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
I am just jealous, but very happy for you!!!! It is a great looking shop you have.

Dont be jealous, but thanks for the props. And if your ever around my way. .. I got your back

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Im sorry but that made me laugh, was not expecting that as a comment back. Just shows hard work pays off. Mad props to you my man.. Very nice shop as well.

Do tell? What projector?

It was the only funnyman comment I had at the time. Glad to make you laugh.[emoji1]

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Jonas is white. Just thinks he's black.

Oreo pimping is my game!!![emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do tell? What projector?

I originally planned on using the depo projectors, but It turns out the spec d tuning ones that came with my headlights have better output. I ended up making a custom curved flat cutoff sheild for it and it helped the output some. really its just a way to put these projectors to use lol

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I originally planned on using the depo projectors, but It turns out the spec d tuning ones that came with my headlights have better output. I ended up making a custom curved flat cutoff sheild for it and it helped the output some. really its just a way to put these projectors to use lol

ahh, so you just used your headlights original projector. Good way to reuse items.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, Once I made the curved cutoff shield for the projector the output surprised me. I really thought it was much worse before my mini retrofit.

criffaaa1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, Once I made the curved cutoff shield for the projector the output surprised me. I really thought it was much worse before my mini retrofit.

Got pics of yer work?

sent from my Crifftastic $3

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didnt do anything, but got to drive a ZL1 Camaro that had 3k miles.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned my interior

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 36

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member