What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottg918514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled front bumper for rust repair

Noticed rust on back of front bumper the other day, so decided to pull it and sand/remove rust/prime and paint.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 36

92__silverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished up the 6 hi mod by installing silver star ultras in my highs and lows. Now just waiting for my housings to get here so i can finish it off with HID's in the fogs. Should add to the effect nicely, not sure how much brighter it can get though.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished up the 6 hi mod by installing silver star ultras in my highs and lows. Now just waiting for my housings to get here so i can finish it off with HID's in the fogs. Should add to the effect nicely, not sure how much brighter it can get though.

I have the same setup. Silverstar ultras in the highs and lows in the projectors, with 6000K full time HID fogs and 6-Hi. I love it! Good choice!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^---- wish i had a driveway like that. Looks nice and big and roomy..

Washed mine also... well someone else did, but part of borrowing it from me.. lol

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dropped mine off at the body shop, to get a dent fixed that the service station did..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx