What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
Got my battery replaced under warranty, and discovered I did not need to buy a new alternator.

Now I have time to research for the correct alternator if it ever does crap out!

BH

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my battery replaced under warranty, and discovered I did not need to buy a new alternator.

Now I have time to research for the correct alternator if it ever does crap out!

BH

Check your rpo codes it should tell you what alternator came with your truck from the factory.

Ced

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted and put in a 03+ console.:)

DSC00199.jpg
DSC00202.jpg

how did you prep it to get da paint to stick?

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

ha ha..... i notice b/c mine keeps coming off. Make sure you glue it down if you dont want it coming off everytime you open it. lol...

i have one, but dont think its worth shipping..

do you want to sell it?

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got a decent deal IMO.. Posted a pic in ym other thread but it wasnt relitive to the topic of the thread.. SO I post pic here! Cant wait to get home to put this in.. I only got it because it was a good deal, wasnt going to go this route at all. The amps and the rack I wont be using, the box and the subs I will. Might try and see if I can put 2 more 10s of the same JL subs in there. Or maybe put the w7s in there. The box measure 38x12x12 so I have 10"s of space to fill 5" on each side. So I will build some nice little vinyl caps and fill the open sides up to make it look all flush and clean when its put inthe back of the truck.

I got ALL of this stuff in the picture (including wiring, that I wont be using lol) for the winderful price of 120$ cdn.

IMG_0639.jpg

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
Check your rpo codes it should tell you what alternator came with your truck from the factory.

Naaahh, I mean I will upgrade the alternator to a higher amp output, but now I have time to research the best brand.

Thanks though.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well got a decent deal IMO.. Posted a pic in ym other thread but it wasnt relitive to the topic of the thread..

Oh it was sort of on topic, just not the thread. lol j/k

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flushed motor an converted to mobile 1 fully synthetic with mobile 1 filter,sparyed uncarriage rust proof black and removed all badges an getting them ready to black an replace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx