What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a trailer brake controller and took her for a spin!
Old door badges were peeling so i changed from chrome to black and went to the newer font. Before-During-After.

Badges look good...updated mine as well and also did the NNBS 'YUKON' on the rear also. Summit white looks good these trucks-like the PTM vent visors too.

Love the Camaro SS.....my buddy has an 02' Z28 with only 16K on it-it only comes out when the sun is shining lol

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Cant wait to get mine....but ive been saying that for a year[emoji17]

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got rear ended Thursday after work....gotta love people not paying attention. Got it to the shop Friday. Getting looked over on Monday. Sucks

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got rear ended Thursday after work....gotta love people not paying attention. Got it to the shop Friday. Getting looked over on Monday. Sucks

Sorry to hear man.

I removed the crossrails from my roofrack today

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Finished up my wife's Lift with new lifted Shocks, alignment done and trimmed a little more.

I still am waiting on the Z-71 rear coil springs.

Did you paint the black upper trim on the barn doors. Around the windows? It looks like it and I've been wanting to, just didn't know how it'd hold up.

Sent from Tapatalk

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished repairing probably 100 chips in the paint (mostly on the front of the hood and side view mirror caps) with a combination of the Lankga and Dr. Colorchip kits.

Also in the process of color matching my new smooth vent caps from Stillen. In the middle of base coat now, then clear and wait.

Tomorrow will be spark plug change and installing my Corvette servo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2006Duramax