What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put some 7" screens in the head rests for the kiddos! Wasn't planned but got a deal from CL!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398660765.363067.jpg

Joe Dirte is the first DVD I could find! Lol

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered up some Timken 2wd front hubs from Rockauto. Converting the Tahoe to 2wd when I do the T56 swap. This was one of the last pieces of the puzzle for the swap. Now I just need a weekend with some decent weather. :)

Also removed the Bose subwoofer and amp from the 03+ center console in preparation for the upcoming swap. Anyone need a factory Bose amp and sub replacement? Not sure if they work or not as I bought the 03+ console with them. I'm sure the sub works just fine but I have no way to test the amp.

Mike

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That'd be cool. I'm sure not many know that you're squareless right now. The last I'd heard you bought your K5 back from your neighbor :lol:

Yeah I have no squares the blazer I sold to a guy who was wanting a nice project to just do little stuff too the other two I sold for family reasons and I just had way too much stuff.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered some new rubber today. 275/55/20 Nitto NT421Q's
Hopefully see them by the end of the week ;)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed and thought about SS 22's. Good idea or bad?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about those other 24s you wanted?

Black SS rims YES. 24's tho all about how you roll up to scene man lol

24's i wanted, not sure which ones, only rims i thought about were ck275 or dub ballers in gray, but 22. Trucks already too slow for 24's. lol. Unless Nathan sells me his ck375, then 24's all day.

Already did my rims black and esky 22's black, didnt like it either. Got pics somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO