What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm trying to but it'***** or miss with the member I'm trying to buy it from. I'll get a pm and I'll reply then it will be several days before I hear back. So I might just leave it lifted. What length shocks did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle7R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not just "today" but it's finally done. Removed the z71 cladding and steps, cleaned/sanded/sealed the rivet holes and used some black plasti dip on the lower rockers. Also cleaned the frame with a wire brush and hit it with some black paint.
ady4e3ut.jpg

Leveling kit gets ordered this week, and goes on whenever I get time after it arrives.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Still trying to find out what is going on with my "service air bag soon" light. I think I have it narrowed down to the harness by e-brake pedal... Musts tripped it or not plugged it in right when I was fixing my firewall seam from infamous water leak.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Solution is a 10# sledge andwack the **** out e bumper ot take the Gage's out the dash and wheel and roll with Jesus who needs airbags they are so overinflated

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Lol I'm trying to but it'***** or miss with the member I'm trying to buy it from. I'll get a pm and I'll reply then it will be several days before I hear back. So I might just leave it lifted. What length shocks did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a 5" lift with shock extenders. But I am switching out the 5100's for 5156's I do believe.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Drove it, noticed my driver side turn signal housing is fogging over, parked it, and added it to the to do list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts