What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flooding is awesome. It's a great time to splash the cop cars and prius's that get stranded! Only bad part about the state is the hippie ness when it comes to vehicles. I have been flipped off for driving a lifted truck... I don't care and usually spray a little gravel on their hood....

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I like MN, use to come back to Lake Crystal every year, nice people.

Lake crystal.... They don't like me there. Apparently I am to awesome! Work feud with another dealer that we beat up on service and parts.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steering stabilizer installed
14154967683_fa2b6efe1e_c.jpg
Untitled by jomulk56, on Flickr

How do you like it, did it make a difference? This is on my 2 do list but i really want to a dual one.
Billy

Switched out 2 of my 22's for newer rubber and got all 4 balanced getting ready for summer and truck to look nice again.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
How do you like it, did it make a difference? This is on my 2 do list but i really want to a dual one.

Billy

I love it. It really fixed the wandering issues the 22's caused.

Sent from Tapatalk

Mudfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a P0300 code come up yesterday morning, the Tahoe could not get out of it's own way and shook like crazy at idle. For such a dramatic decrease in performance I figured it would be something major. New plugs and wires did the trick. The plugs were a little burnt but honestly they did not look that bad.

TanDyl1125

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Changed my oil pressure sending unit. Not too bad a job really. Now my gage is reading properly again.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fixed some overhead rattles from my sub. The dome light lens and the rear AC controls over the drivers head were rattling. Pulled them out, put a little bit of hot glue on the edges, let it dry and harden, then put the lens and control back in. They definitely fit tighter and shouldn't rattle anymore. Best of all you can't see it, they are also still able to open. I fixed the front overhead console. Apparently my sub broke the front screw mount. Yay for jb weld!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003