What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As my current tires seem to have a manufacturer defect and are pretty much toast (weather cracking as well as cracks separating the tread on both outer edges) and I wanted a tire with a bit more of an aggressive look, I ordered a set of NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER ALL-TERRAINS in size 275/55R20 today.

Hope they will perform as well as you guys think. They will for sure look better than the BFG Long Trails I am currently running. :)

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ideas ideas... Lol

Attachments

• 20140720_100917.jpg
    20140720_100917.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 20140720_100928.jpg
    20140720_100928.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 25

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do it, do it... lol.

When im done with school, ive got some ideas for my lights. Going to redo them.

Haha I plan to. I'm thinking reusing my mini h1 for hid hi/low and running a halogen high beam projector. Everything I have read makes it seem it's not worth the financial investment in light output to run full quads. I know I want the quad look for sure though.

Please share your ideas. I can always use more inspiration lol.

Right now im on the fence of keeping everything full chrome or painting the housing black and leaving the shrouds chrome....

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha I plan to. I'm thinking reusing my mini h1 for hid hi/low and running a halogen high beam projector. Everything I have read makes it seem it's not worth the financial investment in light output to run full quads. I know I want the quad look for sure though.

Please share your ideas. I can always use more inspiration lol.

Right now im on the fence of keeping everything full chrome or painting the housing black and leaving the shrouds chrome....

I'll PM you later or text.

In short, no its really not worth the investment, but if you already have the projectors, then might as well. If only 2 projectors, then yes not worth it. If i did it again, i would only do 2 projectors, like normal, not quad.

But going down the road w/ all 4 on is a site. lol

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright cool. Sounds good.

Yeah I only have the 2 mini h1 projectors right now. But I also have another set that will work good as a halogen high beam. Giving me the quad look without the quad investment. As well as 4 functioning projectors vs just a set of dummy projectors in the high beam spot

BrooklynMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally made some progress this weekend. On Saturday I cut a hole in the molding for the subwoofer grille and also installed some U-Seal behind the sub to stop the rattling against the body panel. I put everything back together yesterday, and also installed my Street Scene Speed Grille. Didn't take any pics yet though.

Toyfare

Reaction score
Replaced that damn passenger blend door actuator. Book time says 5.5 hours to complete and I finished in 4.5 hours. Take that GM! Oh and the total fix cost me $50. Now my wife has nice cool air blowing instead of the hottest heat setting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968