What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
I got O2 sensor issues that wont go away. All new sensors and same code. Gonna start looking at Cat....

SUBLETTKUSTOMZ

Mechahead

Reaction score
Finally put a coat of black on the core support bars behind the grill. Looks much better now that I can't see them.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Depo headlights yesterday. They look really nice...but shake like crazy which I'm not too thrilled about. Not sure if I'm gonna do the foosball mod or what.

My Speed Grille came in...will probably throw that on this weekend.

Really? I thought they'd for like stock. Did they have the mounting cage on them or did you swap your stock cages?

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed coil over swap this past weekend got alignment.
d28b6059-48ab-4417-94b6-c035f8925d45_zpsa94c3353.jpg

BrooklynMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? I thought they'd for like stock. Did they have the mounting cage on them or did you swap your stock cages?

They have the mounting cage already on, but there is a lot of play in the hole that the locking pin goes through. This weekend I'm going to pull them off and see if I can swap the stock cage. That would be awesome if it's possible. I also need to pull up to a wall and make sure both lights are level.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took out my stock carpet mats and replaced them with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row all weather mats from WeatherTech. Not very exciting but its something.......

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took out my stock carpet mats and replaced them with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row all weather mats from WeatherTech. Not very exciting but its something.......

I'm about to order the same mats, plus cargo. You aren't impressed with them?

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It is exciting for sure, as you will love the all weather mats compared to stock.

I love my Husky Liners/Mays!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968