What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look so clean. Very nice, how's the light output?

Also WTB cheap unmolested Z71 jounce stops let me know if any one has a set.
Thanks Billy.

Im sorry Billy, I completely forgot to look for you. Will try this coming up week.

Shawn - looks really good man. I'll be sending mine soon. lol

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crappy pic, better ones to come. The black headlights I ordered are complete garbage. Adjusters stripped trying to level the lights. Parking lights took some work as well. Flippin ebay crap. Very happy with the grille however.

4ba75077164fa222a8f6857ad2f33a6f.jpg

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my new lights in, Spyder sent me two left side park lights so I ended up having to buy another set of parklights, they match, only difference is the park lights have small projector lenses built it.

20141018_102632.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Waiting on my paint guy to get me in so I can have my hood and ss bumper cover painted.

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove the tahoe up to Cary which is about a hour and 30 mins one way to pick up some ppv wheels off a former North Carolina highway patrol tahoe. They had the caps and decent tires too. When I get home gonna wash an clean up the tahoe and get my ppv wheels put on should look sweeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968