What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
00B0B_8A2jRysZPAv_600x450.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Are these the PPV wheels?

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
00B0B_8A2jRysZPAv_600x450.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Are these the PPV wheels?

Not for this body style there 07+ wheels and the caps are the regular basic wheels caps instead of the ppv caps. The wheels I got were the only ones I could find within a 250 mile radius according to Craigslist search.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a new alarim system for the denali since my remote is going nuts these days and the remotes are a fortune if you can even find one at all! Should be getting it tomorrow so hopefully can find the time to change them out soon!

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a new alarim system for the denali since my remote is going nuts these days and the remotes are a fortune if you can even find one at all! Should be getting it tomorrow so hopefully can find the time to change them out soon!

I got a brand new remote from a guy off Portland Craigslist. 35.00 and he programmed it for me in his driveway. Been working perfect for over a year now.

Mike

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazon is loaded with them. I bought 2 replacements 2 years ago when I bought my yukon... However I am looking to upgrade to a 2 way paging remote start myself.