What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
been there done that, switch the 10k's to 6k and you wont have a problem. there definately worth it to have HID. put 6k's in fogs too, i have them in my z71 and love them. where abouts in cali are you?

Modesto and work for AMR (American Medical Response) in Tracy. :mexsmoke:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Dairy country! been through there many, MANY times... only stopped once...

Yup, lots of dairies. I'm a Portugee and grew up mainly on or around dairies/ranches. First chance I got, I moved to the city (Hate that Dairy Air smell! LOL)

I also lived in Yosemite National Park for 5 years.

Anyways, Here's what I did today:

Replaced the fuel filter (which was a great idea!!! Nothing but black sediments coming out of it) and installed the "Super Easy 4-High Mod"

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
modified my flasher module to eliminate hyper flash for led front turn signals. it was a ***** to get to that shit

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed an auxilary monitor that displays the back up cam and the rear movie from the factory overhead. Also installed a 400 watt power inverter into center console and extended the plugs out so it real clean. Couple of LED lights to light it up while powered on.
Still having issues with the front monitor cutting out. Driving me CRAZY! Anyone with ideas, I am definitly open to why it is doing this. Tried all the obvious, even added a video amp thinking it was weak signal.

backupmonitor.jpg

ACplugsincenterconsole.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy