What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Paid Mine off.

It's official like a referee's Whistle. Just got the letter confirming the payoff in the mail. Waiting the title to come in the mail.

Nice dude! Let the modding commence, **** building an AR in cali dial up the hoe with a drop and some ************ shoes :cheers:

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
I removed my black LT stickers from the side and took off some small antenna (still visable in my sig pic) that was on the drivers side rear window today. Not sure if it was for onstar or if it was for an in car cell phone.

I then did the white lithium grease on all the moving parts of the doors and syliconed the rubber gaskets around the doors and sunroof. I heard on motorweek you should do this at least once a year to keep your seals from drying out and leaking and the grease keeps the moving parts of the doors from messing up. Anyone else do this? Its good to do on older vehicles from what the mechanic on there said.

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
First time washing her since we picked it up in November!!! The pollen out here is insane and it was covered by the time I was done. I had to get some wax on the roof before the summer gets going and even went the extra mile and polished the bumpers. I skipped the interior as I keep that up, usually every other week. I also put some Autolite conventional plugs in. The # 1 and # 8 are a ***** but still not as bad as my TA. Heck, if I dont have to remove the started to change a plug I'm happy. Tried securing the HID's ballasts a bit as the lights flicker every so often.
Tahoe%20April%202010%20002.jpg
Tahoe%20April%202010%20016.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed SS grille inserts. that is all.

acainindy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the front windows tinted to match the rest, had another layer of tint added to the sunroof to help cool it down here in the summer. Washed it, started de-badging it. Flex fuel badge was first.

AV8ter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saved for the future purchase of it lol(I am NBS SUV-less).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52