What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife discovered we had not successfully resolved whatever the eff is causing limp mode. So sick of this damn thing.
have you or any shops pulled the pcm plugs off yet to look for corrosion or a bent pin, or a bad wire leading to its plug?

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
My wife discovered we had not successfully resolved whatever the eff is causing limp mode. So sick of this damn thing.
With out knowing what you have done to try to fix the issue. Some times the limp mode is caused by a bad gas pedal sensor or throttle body. I have even read that replacing the ground wire to the pedal module fixes the issue.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you use an oem throttle body?
It is not OEM, but I got a second opinion on it, and they said the one used was high quality. I can't remember the brand for some reason, but it's an electronics company known for quality parts in the IT world.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With out knowing what you have done to try to fix the issue. Some times the limp mode is caused by a bad gas pedal sensor or throttle body. I have even read that replacing the ground wire to the pedal module fixes the issue.
Thanks! That's really helpful. AFAIK, the pedal hasn't been looked at, though the throttle body, it's harness, and the connector on the Suburban have all been replaced. But the pedal ground and pedal sensor are interesting...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GourmetRealtor