What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some Denali rims off a 2011 Sierra for my Burb! :rocking: Now on a quest to get some plain caps that'll work with the rims.... :D

That is lookin' clean right there. I like that :)

Pics.. ha ha.. I like it, had 97k miles on a 07, but nice. I have found that now i want automatic running boards like this one has. Very nice and hidden until you open door.

Not bad at all, did you put it in reverse too? ;>) ha ha ha!!

ha ha ha ha... YES... and it has it also, but not where i want it. 4 of them today, all though i did find what im looking for, but it was a car in the parking lot.. ha ha.. not worth the time...
and that just made me really laugh out loud too...

---- had a guy follow me into a spot i eat for lunch, to ask me about my tahoe and my lights.. ha ha.. ----

Last edited:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
painted my emblem and wet sand and wax install.. yesterday and this morning.. wet sanded this morning and wax and install before work.. so truck was bage less for day and half

removed roughed and ready for primer
fe5f47dd.jpg

after primer and 2 coats black.. about to do 7 coats clear
53f76a0a.jpg

after 600, 800, 1,000, 3,000 grit wet sand no more peel smooth as glass. then couple coats of wax and done
3214d373.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^Looks great!

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the swiss cheese mod, cleaned the MAF and Throttle body. Notice a little more sound when i get on it, and better acceleration from a red light.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the day off work tomorrow so the Burb will be getting a bath tomorrow or Saturday. She's a little dirty right now :bawl:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^Did ya wash it in the dark again?? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codyaedwards