What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally changed the plugs and wires @48,000 miles today. I`ve had them for about a month waiting for spring to actually show up but i got sick of waiting.

I know they should last 100K but i`m not buying it. For the $70 dollars i spent on the parts it`s not too expensive to do and it`s not as hard as some people say it is. It took me about 45 minutes.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Last edited:

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the 6 Hi conversion and changed out some lights that went out in the interior. No LEDs yet but I'm looking into it.

NewYukonOwner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Actually got my wife to send me something to work with here. So, introducing the first pics of my 'Kon

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

I sense her spatial awareness wore off on this one!

picture.jpg

Last edited:

rockyc82

Reaction score
Removed the bbp tuned ecu and put the factory one back in...:manos: :( I am not very happy. But I gotta save some money and go back to regular for a while. God I hate being broke.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopin i can talk the wife into painting her vent pillar covers...those on that denali look awesome. and i can get it done for next to nothing with the guy next door (painter at a body shop), he smoothed and painted my tailgate handle for fuhree on my tundra when he painted another white 'yota. so i can just see when he's gonna paint another silver birch GM and get er done...

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Actually got my wife to send me something to work with here. So, introducing the first pics of my 'Kon

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

I sense her spatial awareness wore off on this one!

picture.jpg
diggin those rims that regency put on your truck. did they do anything to the inside?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tedbud