What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hitch closeout?

Yeah, something with that is on the list as well. That's an eye sore back there....:sad72: I would really like a roll pan back there and just take the hitch out but they don't make those for our rigs yet :shrug: One of these days I may venture into trying to fab up my own roll pan but that'll be one of the last things I do if I have to fab it myself. That'll be a huge undertaking.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup a roll-pan would be sweet ... but a hitch closeout is a must if one doesn't tow imho. I wish they made one for the hybrid, that gap in the bumper is the bane of my existence. :(

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I just haven't gotten on yet but probably will at some point. The cover makes it look a little cleaner but to be honest with you I'm not a huge fan of them either because you still gotta have that big "hump" back there cuz of how far the hitch comes out. IMO it was a poor design on the part of GM and really detracts from how attractive the rest of the vehicle is :shrug:

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup a roll-pan would be sweet ... but a hitch closeout is a must if one doesn't tow imho. I wish they made one for the hybrid, that gap in the bumper is the bane of my existence. :(

Can't you swap it out for the LTZ bumber?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't you swap it out for the LTZ bumber?

Would that fit with his lower bodylines, though? He's got the ground effects below the doors that hang pretty low like they put on all the Hybrids.... :hmm:

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would that fit with his lower bodylines, though? He's got the ground effects below the doors that hang pretty low like they put on all the Hybrids.... :hmm:

Could be. When I was shopping I couldn't tell the difference. Definitely something we could figure out if we say.... had a meet? Where one guy had a Hybrid and one guy had an LTZ?

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soulsea....you've just become our guinea pig so that we can all gain further knowledge! :D Let's see ya try it out buddy :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsiahR13