What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewYukonOwner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hopin i can talk the wife into painting her vent pillar covers...those on that denali look awesome. and i can get it done for next to nothing with the guy next door (painter at a body shop), he smoothed and painted my tailgate handle for fuhree on my tundra when he painted another white 'yota. so i can just see when he's gonna paint another silver birch GM and get er done...

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

diggin those rims that regency put on your truck. did they do anything to the inside?

Thanks!

I'll definitely let you all know once I get back to the U.S.....my wife not only lacks a bit of spatial awareness...but mechanical skills too. After listening to her describe the the deep and loud motor and exhaust, I'm guessing they probably did some upgrades on the motor and exhaust itself....but then again. It is my wife feeding me the data...wish I was home!

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
watched a valet park it in an nyc garage and noticed for the first time, that the license plate lights flash with the hazards...

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I disconnected my battery. Woohoo!

Rebooted my truck, basically. My outside mirrors quit working and that's the only way to fix them so you can adjust them electronically again. Something in my 'puter is fried.

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Debadged it yesterday, no pics yet cus i need to use rubbing compound or something to buff out the weathered areas around where they were. Gonna have to wait for the weather to clear up to get to that though.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to get to doing the debadging it soon I like them with nothing on them. But I think I want to put SS badges on her..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tedbud