What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, ive done some fiberglass work in the past boxes consoles body kits its not hard just time consuming laying glass sanding filling then sading and preping for paint.

Last edited:

Southernstyle

Reaction score
well my 01 Kon is down for the count. i blew up the transmission last weekend pulling my boat. So i went ahead and ordered a new transmission from monster trans but i think im gonna hold off on the install. i really want to do a 6.0 swap so i think my truck is going in the garage for a while. i'm going to do a 6.0 swap with new headers(long tube this time instead of shorties)BB tune and comp cam, install the trans and regear the rear endto a 3.90 or a 4.11 before it's back on the road. then the plans are a 2/3 drop on some KMC 20's(not sure which ones yet narrowed it down to 2 sets). cowl hood, billet grille, debadge and pull off door moldings, and delete roof rack and running boards, then its off to paint or atleast thats the plan. i'll keep yall posted on progress as it happens and post pics.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well my 01 Kon is down for the count. i blew up the transmission last weekend pulling my boat. So i went ahead and ordered a new transmission from monster trans but i think im gonna hold off on the install. i really want to do a 6.0 swap so i think my truck is going in the garage for a while. i'm going to do a 6.0 swap with new headers(long tube this time instead of shorties)BB tune and comp cam, install the trans and regear the rear endto a 3.90 or a 4.11 before it's back on the road. then the plans are a 2/3 drop on some KMC 20's(not sure which ones yet narrowed it down to 2 sets). cowl hood, billet grille, debadge and pull off door moldings, and delete roof rack and running boards, then its off to paint or atleast thats the plan. i'll keep yall posted on progress as it happens and post pics.

that really sucks. good luck on the upcoming adventures. keep us updated and lots of pics

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks real good Kyle! Your car would look clean if you de-mould and add just the chrome strip oem trim without the body color moulding. The doors underneath the nbs moulding is soooo clean.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck looks great gdddup! I can't wait to see how mine looks when I finally get a set of those NNBS 20s, more low and the bootleg esky roof rack mod.

Back on topic, I replaced the driver side rear window reg in my truck. It took over a week to get to the house, but it only took about an hour and a half to R&I so whenever the others decide to quit, I'll be able to handle those too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES