What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riff Raff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had all my vital fluids changed today-->Front/Rear Diffs, Transfercase, and Transmission. Bought it with 82K and unsure of the previous maint. history so I had them done to have a clean slate to work upon. Tech said front diff was nasty-rear one was a little low--and the transfer case was overfilled......

Only drove it back home but feels better ;)

if you dont mind me asking

how much $$ did that run ya??

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking

how much $$ did that run ya??

If you like I can prepare a quote for you for installing full synthetic Amsoil all the way through. I can get Amsoil for you for up to 25-30% off of the retail pricing. When you couple that with the warranteed extended service intervals that noone else on the market can compete with, in the long run you save over the life of the vehicle with the best possible protection for your truck.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

I can also help you with instructions on how to do everything yourself and save some coin there to if you need that.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you like I can prepare a quote for you for installing full synthetic Amsoil all the way through. I can get Amsoil for you for up to 25-30% off of the retail pricing. When you couple that with the warranteed extended service intervals that noone else on the market can compete with, in the long run you save over the life of the vehicle with the best possible protection for your truck.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

I can also help you with instructions on how to do everything yourself and save some coin there to if you need that.

PM'd

Magnumac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
replaced the weak autoride coils in the rear with Z71 coils. brought the rear back up to where it used to be, still waiting on new shocks.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Got the truck stuck in the mud and had to use 4wd to get it out. Why there is a muddy parking lot at a military hospital I will never understand. Then went to Lowe's and filled it with all sorts of yard work material, including strapping vinyl fencing to the roof. Finally, I got to use my truck as a truck.

Mike1980B

Reaction score
Installed the jump seat I bought off of Kaotik last night, Its so nice to not have that gaping hole between the front seats now. Also installed the rest of my interior LED dome lights. And my LED reverse lights. Now to fix the Hyper flashing issue!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the jump seat I bought off of Kaotik last night, Its so nice to not have that gaping hole between the front seats now. Also installed the rest of my interior LED dome lights. And my LED reverse lights. Now to fix the Hyper flashing issue!

Led reverse lights shouldn't cause hyperflash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52