What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Installed my 2' McGaughy drop spindles and 3' Belltech rear springs. Last crappy cell phone pic I post, I plan on taking some good pics with my camera once the weather clears up and I get the truck cleaned up.

It currently sits on 26' DUB Autobahn Zane Edition Wheels. I've always loved MHT wheels since my older brother had them on his truck way back when.

More suspension work and brake upgrade coming soon.

IMAG0009_zps0163c373.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Didn't realize the pic was so small, I've seen people with bigger pics in there signatures lol!

Mechahead

Reaction score
Put most of the LED dome lights in. The bulbs for the map lights got back ordered two weeks. Really pleased with the light output.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed my 2' McGaughy drop spindles and 3' Belltech rear springs. Last crappy cell phone pic I post, I plan on taking some good pics with my camera once the weather clears up and I get the truck cleaned up.

It currently sits on 26' DUB Autobahn Zane Edition Wheels. I've always loved MHT wheels since my older brother had them on his truck way back when.

More suspension work and brake upgrade coming soon.

IMAG0009_zps0163c373.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Didn't realize the pic was so small, I've seen people with bigger pics in there signatures lol!

Such a tease!! lol

Looks good but definitely in for some better/bigger pics!

:Handshake:

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed her up after being filthy, cleaned Eskys and put them away. Swapped on ck375s and drove to my daughters chorus concert. Great day.

scoobyxj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran mine through the auto wash to get most of the salt off it. It's supposed to snow again Sat though so that won't last long... Bought new wipers all the way around, and some bulbs for the front parking lamps, and the front park/turn locations. Considered going LED but passed figuring I would have issues, and me not wanting to mess with it in the cold... Need to get farm mower put back together so I can get it in the garage and do some other mods I have planned..

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a new camera to plug into my backup monitor. Damn adhesive wouldn't stick bc of the cold and don't really want to put screws in my bumper. Going to break out the heat gun tomorrow and try again w 3m tape

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a new camera to plug into my backup monitor. Damn adhesive wouldn't stick bc of the cold and don't really want to put screws in my bumper. Going to break out the heat gun tomorrow and try again w 3m tape

Yeah, get it warm and use some isopropanol alcohol to clean the mounting service. It will clean the area as well as dry up any moisture that's present, just be sure to follow the isopropanol with a dry rag to take off the residue left by the alcohol! 3M is some great stuff especially if you prep it well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968