What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally bit the bullet and bought my replacement drivers side seat heaters today off of Amazon, gonna take a few weeks to get them but at least I got the painful $$$$ part done! Can't wait to get dem buns warmed up!! lol

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Got my WT mats installed

Waiting on 3rd row

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

How much did that cost you and where did you get them?

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score
Finally bit the bullet and bought my replacement drivers side seat heaters today off of Amazon, gonna take a few weeks to get them but at least I got the painful $$$$ part done! Can't wait to get dem buns warmed up!! lol

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Got them from GotExhaust... Which is a vendor here.... Black Friday deal was 20% off... All 3 row was 222$

Reaction score
Added some HIDs, and the harness was wired backwards.
Attempted to install LED back up lights but, one doesn't work.
Polished up the tails and headlights.
And finally removed the bug guard.

aze9u3e6.jpg
yjegehy8.jpg
uvejaqu9.jpg
ezegera8.jpg

Sent while day dreaming...

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my 20's on...

IMG_0309.jpg

but the tires were getting bald so I decided to put the 26's back on the truck...

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score

Got them from GotExhaust... Which is a vendor here.... Black Friday deal was 20% off... All 3 row was 222$

FYI! Sale ends tonight!
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57282

Jewel or Jalopy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Post a writeup, I'd like to replace my bottom heater. Brrr....

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up, but I'll have to pass due to spending way too much money lately!! lol

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Post a writeup, I'd like to replace my bottom heater. Brrr....

Might be a bit till I get to doing the seat, working a ton lately and since I won't be getting them before Christmas I don't actually know when I'll get around to it!