What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mechahead

Reaction score
Oil change, blower motor resistor, check and top off all fluids, wash and wax, and install HD hood and wet sanded and buffed it.

DSCN0999_zpsdd91312c.jpg

Now to find the right valance for it and maybe smoked headlight covers, then plasti-dip those ugly wheels.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change, blower motor resistor, check and top off all fluids, wash and wax, and install HD hood and wet sanded and buffed it.

DSCN0999_zpsdd91312c.jpg

Now to find the right valance for it and maybe smoked headlight covers, then plasti-dip those ugly wheels.

VERY NICE looking truck and no, those wheels are definitely NOT ugly!

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
today i took vent caps off drilled small 1/8 inch holes in vents where you can not see them and inserted red leds in the top and white in the bottom came out really nice this site sucks for picture uploads lol kind of like pic below but you cant see the leds you see the glow looks pretty slick when i step on brake its red when i put in revers it turns white LEDT-313CB-4.jpg

Oh thats tight!! Looks good.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got all of the remaining chrome ready to be covered with some paint. Now I really need a black z71 valance.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted all of the chrome. Now everything is white or black except the valance. Just need to find a good buy one one.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found out tahoe's leaking oil pretty bad & Idler pulley bad.

Sounds like LQ9 time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968