What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full detail for her to sit for a few months again.. Also made a parts list of everything to order while I am gone
gegypupa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
pyme7yna.jpg
be3eju9e.jpg

I think she maybe totaled, I won't know until sometime next week when the insurance company checks it out. Everyone's ok some lady t-***** me as she came down a hill and ran a stop sign. She claimed her car stalled (Toyota highlander) so the brakes and steering wouldn't work, just my luck she knocked me right into some concrete pillars that surrounded a hydrant which destroyed the passenger side. My wife was in the back with our two chihuahuas.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn that sux-at least everyone is OK--maybe they can save her-truck is looking good.....

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I should try that with mine.
Yea, you might want to look into the Oracal brand though. I've heard that it's easier to work with and the edges don't kink up on tight curves of the lenses. I had lamin x on last winter and they kinked up a bit in the cold weather. Laminx said it was totally normal bc the film is so thick and there was nothing I could do. I'm hoping this won't kink as bad, as I used heat and really stretched the film around the lenses. I would have gotten oracal but I had a roll of laminx laying around.
pyme7yna.jpg
be3eju9e.jpg

I think she maybe totaled, I won't know until sometime next week when the insurance company checks it out. Everyone's ok some lady t-***** me as she came down a hill and ran a stop sign. She claimed her car stalled (Toyota highlander) so the brakes and steering wouldn't work, just my luck she knocked me right into some concrete pillars that surrounded a hydrant which destroyed the passenger side. My wife was in the back with our two chihuahuas.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Damn man, hate to see this. Hope it all works out.

clawles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im sorry for being stupid guys, but I was just wondering what a NBS was. I am new to all of this. Please don't stab me. lol Is it "New Body Style"?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy