What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear. As long as no one was hurt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Thanks, Happened going around 70 mph and everyone was completely fine!

As for the car...
2f7ced98e46005fccb15ed7e552fd666.jpg
8c96716c4dbbe214768247c1d74bb57e.jpg

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sucks man, Ive been driving throught high water a lot the past few days. deepest was probably 18". hope yall made it out ok they claim there was a tornado in Friendswood,
Yah it's been bad. I live in Friendswood last 3 turns from my house went through the water. Been driving fine until I noticed on my way to work it had a hard time now from 50 to 55 mph when i have the pedal down to the floor.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had one heck of a rain storm on Halloween while on our way to a place for the kids to go trick or treating and had an absolute blast bombing through all the huge standing water puddles from all the clogged street drains!

I may....or may not ;) have completely drenched a few joggers on the road and absolutely made a few cars disappear in my water spray explosion the truck made! Even hit a few deeper than I thought puddles that actually reminded me I have an air intake after my truck almost stall out after hitting one deep puddle, check engine light and all! hahaha

All was good though, after a few full throttle clean out attempts and the truck sounding like it was gargling with mouth wash, it cleared out and engine light was no more! Soooo much fun, can't wait to do it again! hahaha

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Had one heck of a rain storm on Halloween while on our way to a place for the kids to go trick or treating and had an absolute blast bombing through all the huge standing water puddles from all the clogged street drains!

I may....or may not ;) have completely drenched a few joggers on the road and absolutely made a few cars disappear in my water spray explosion the truck made! Even hit a few deeper than I thought puddles that actually reminded me I have an air intake after my truck almost stall out after hitting one deep puddle, check engine light and all! hahaha

All was good though, after a few full throttle clean out attempts and the truck sounding like it was gargling with mouth wash, it cleared out and engine light was no more! Soooo much fun, can't wait to do it again! hahaha
Bummer about rain on Halloween but at least you had fun in the mean time

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped it off for a 2/4 drop.
And if they decide it's necessary pitman arms, idler arms, and tie rods will be replaced.

Ready for tomorrow afternoon to get here.

Need pics. You are going to love that drop.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty beefy. Was just in San Juan last week and can confirm the madness of the drivers. That bar will take out those little cars...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahcooley32

Latest posts