What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idriveaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my G80 lock as I went over the speed bump in the work parking lot. truck didn't want to turn and then it let go again. Must have been just the right combination of speed and angle crossing the bump.

when I grenaded the one in my old Silverado My ptsd kicked in anytime it would lock up after getting a new one installed.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys im on the very edge of just giving up. I can’t keep up with the rust, i have the part to fix the rear wheel well quarter but no i just found a hole in the rocker on the same side. This is not including the bottom of the doors and rear hatch, the edge of the fenders near the front bumper, the front edge of the hood. Who know what condition the frame is in.

just sucks cause i wash the crap out of it in the winters. I was preping it for the summer buff and wax, now i dont even want to do anything. :(

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well guys im on the very edge of just giving up. I can’t keep up with the rust, i have the part to fix the rear wheel well quarter but no i just found a hole in the rocker on the same side. This is not including the bottom of the doors and rear hatch, the edge of the fenders near the front bumper, the front edge of the hood. Who know what condition the frame is in.

just sucks cause i wash the crap out of it in the winters. I was preping it for the summer buff and wax, now i dont even want to do anything. :(
You should’ve seen the scaling I had on my NBS. Frame was still solid. If it didn’t catch fire i would still be driving it. Rust is inevitable in the north and NE. I got plenty on my nnbs but everything still solid. The body has a hole in the hood from rust. I just put some touch up on it and called it a day. Can’t even see it. It’s all normal. Just do what you can to keep it operational.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it just makes me sad and im venting a bit since i know yall would get what im talking about lol.. Ive finally got a vehicle i really dont want to get rid of. I like the style, color and interior options and i know i wont find another now.

but ive decided id continue on and get it all shiny for summer. Lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah it just makes me sad and im venting a bit since i know yall would get what im talking about lol.. Ive finally got a vehicle i really dont want to get rid of. I like the style, color and interior options and i know i wont find another now.

but ive decided id continue on and get it all shiny for summer. Lol
Just clean it up and carry on! :cool:

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reset the average mpg before the 20 mile drive to work. And actually drove like a normal person (lol never used manual mode and no more than 35-40% throttle) on E60
Noticed bank 1 sensor seems to read a bit lean compared to bank 2...more things to look into.

IMG_20210515_045308334.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES