What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine were both very clean. I was shocked with theothertwin, since it was a K9 unit.
I had to use a plastic brush to clean it off in addition to some foaming cleaner. Was horrible.

also need to charge up the ac a bit. Took 18oz and still warm in the back. I have a feeling I’ll be changing some items out.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here i am, rubber gloves on.
Trying to figure where the fk i put the plasti gauge...

:yuno:

Also it's hot in my garage, door closed to keep stuff clean.
Sweat filling up those rubber gloves.
Ewwwww
:yaoface2:
happens to me everytime, feels like some prego chick's water broke inside my gloves :boxed:

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my way home from visiting my son at his new house. My daughters father in law driving his 70 Challenger T/A pulls along side and wacks it , gets the jump and I hold with him. HaHaHa your hot rod just barely beat my 5K pound porker.

Headers and better flowing exhaust and he'd be in the rear view mirror. I still have the 5.3 cats and exhaust on.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my way home from visiting my son at his new house. My daughters father in law driving his 70 Challenger T/A pulls along side and wacks it , gets the jump and I hold with him. HaHaHa your hot rod just barely beat my 5K pound porker.

Headers and better flowing exhaust and he'd be in the rear view mirror. I still have the 5.3 cats and exhaust on.
Awesome. I love surprising people with The Beast. Some guys get really pissed off and do stupid shit afterwards though, so I have to know when to let it go after I beat them.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I still remember this road raging ****** in a ford pickup.
Surprised the crap out of him when i left him in the dust going up the on ramp.

In the distance i see his trucks front end bob like he just did a hard down shift trying to keep up.

:yaoface2:

Then to make up for it, he blows past me at an unsafe speed and nearly hits 3 cars.

:derp:

I can't wait to see how the hoe does with the newer and more bigger engine.
:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52