What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well guys im on the very edge of just giving up. I can’t keep up with the rust, i have the part to fix the rear wheel well quarter but no i just found a hole in the rocker on the same side. This is not including the bottom of the doors and rear hatch, the edge of the fenders near the front bumper, the front edge of the hood. Who know what condition the frame is in.

just sucks cause i wash the crap out of it in the winters. I was preping it for the summer buff and wax, now i dont even want to do anything. :(
Raptor Liner time. Then you can go Mad Max on us.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well guys im on the very edge of just giving up. I can’t keep up with the rust, i have the part to fix the rear wheel well quarter but no i just found a hole in the rocker on the same side. This is not including the bottom of the doors and rear hatch, the edge of the fenders near the front bumper, the front edge of the hood. Who know what condition the frame is in.

just sucks cause i wash the crap out of it in the winters. I was preping it for the summer buff and wax, now i dont even want to do anything. :(

:console:

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you race from stop light to stop light? it's all ready in 4th gear at 31mph.. 31-35.. that is where the max fuel efficiency range is...

IF you bothered to learn how your traffic signals work in your area you can have every single green light and never have to stop at a stop light again....

stop & go = extra wear and tear on the SUV..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES