What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
On the Hoes, not a thing.

I did install a wireless backup camera in my wife’s Edge. That will be teen daughter car when Fjord decides to actually build the Bronco we have on order.

We have it on our radar to check out the Bronco when there’s actually some to touch and drive. I don’t trust any of the reports I’ve viewed to date because AFAIK no independent reviewer has driven one. Nothing but rides with a Ford employee. The automotive press are mainly shills in my eyes. Not that I’m opinionated or anything LOL.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have it on our radar to check out the Bronco when there’s actually some to touch and drive. I don’t trust any of the reports I’ve viewed to date because AFAIK no independent reviewer has driven one. Nothing but rides with a Ford employee. The automotive press are mainly shills in my eyes. Not that I’m opinionated or anything LOL.
Everything you see so far is a preproduction unit. It’s not a thing I would have done, but my wife did the reservation the day after the intro. It’s going to be her first new ride in almost a decade. We did order it with Sasquatch and a few other thing to make the transition to overlanding easier for me later. Lol.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything you see so far is a preproduction unit. It’s not a thing I would have done, but my wife did the reservation the day after the intro. It’s going to be her first new ride in almost a decade. We did order it with Sasquatch and a few other thing to make the transition to overlanding easier for me later. Lol.

I think Ford is on the verge of overstaying their welcome at the hype party for the Bronco. A person can only see so many incredibly lame YouTube video reviews of the exact same thing (my all time favorite lame review is the one where the 20 something reviewer mentions he loves the LED lights, maybe 35 times...).

It does look like Ford has really done the work to make up 50+ years of Jeep evolution as both a viable daily and serious off-road standard. No doubt it will be a really popular offering for a good long time.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
I think Ford is on the verge of overstaying their welcome at the hype party for the Bronco.

This perfectly expresses my feelings on the Bronco. I was initially excited with the news, but it’s been too many “walk around” so called reviews and no meat in the sandwich.

I am not opposed to first generation buys, I actually signed up for a demo drive with the new Ranger when they were touring the country with preproduction demonstrators. However in that case you could actually get in the truck and drive it yourself while the Ford person rode shotgun. The only reason I didn’t buy one after was the timing of the sales release which didn’t fit our travel plans.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This perfectly expresses my feelings on the Bronco. I was initially excited with the news, but it’s been too many “walk around” so called reviews and no meat in the sandwich.

I am not opposed to first generation buys, I actually signed up for a demo drive with the new Ranger when they were touring the country with preproduction demonstrators. However in that case you could actually get in the truck and drive it yourself while the Ford person rode shotgun. The only reason I didn’t buy one after was the timing of the sales release which didn’t fit our travel plans.

I saw a video from a guy whose YouTube channel is to follow these things really closely. The point of his latest clip was what he had gleaned as the next Bronco in the lineup (essentially Ford's answer to Jeep's latest V8 Wrangler). He said they were going to call it the "Warthog". He expected the announcement soon.

Now, that would definitely be staying at the hype party too long, to announce a new offering in the lineup, before you had shipped the first one of the old lineup... :)

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen 2 Broncos in person and was shockingly unimpressed. They're extremely small and remind me of a little jeep/range rover type of vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts